Facebook Friday

Facebook Friday Cafe is THE place to get likes for your Facebook page and/or posts with Savor Members to increase visibility on Facebook.

Facebook Friday - Rules of the Road Discussion has 13 message(s) - Updated on September 26, 2014 - Post a message >

• Posted by Savor Community Leader on September 23, 2014 - 7:31am

Posted by Savor Community Leader

Welcome!

The Facebook Friday cafe is a great place to get likes for your Facebook page and/or share a post you would like to have more exposure. By default, Facebook does not share your posts with everybody who has liked your page unless it first receives some "attention" by users. By having more likes/shares on a post Facebook will deem it as valuable content and automatically show it to more people (without having to pay to boost the post). This cafe is a super easy and fun way to organically get more visibility on your posts by joining together with other Savor members and practicing Give, Give, Get.

RULES OF THE ROAD

• You can post a link to your Facebook page and ask members to "like" it.
    • You can post ONE link to a Facebook business post and ask members to "like" and/or "share it".
    • All pages and posts must support YOUR business. You cannot promote products/services you do not own or personal pages/posts.
    • Please make sure your links work!
    • This cafe is based on Give, Give, Get. If you ask your page/post to be liked and shared, then please DO THE SAME for others. You will be asked to leave if you do not reciprocate the social media love :)
    • Please make sure you are sharing valuable content. Do not spam or solicit anybody in this cafe.
    • The cutoff time to post is 3pm EST every Friday.

Have fun!

-----------

Jennifer Dawn
    President | Savor the Success
    Director | Manifest Method School
    Linked In  |  Facebook  Twitter  | Email   Connect with me!

Do you want to learn the secret to building a profitable business you love? Enroll today in the Manifest Method school!

• Partners Advertise here: email us >

6_Ij4dxh-H3C9OW01sOGkj_BANNER1118 6_yLP3DnA15LJ1IbqZ7397_BANNER1164
  • Posted by Midori Verity on September 26, 2014 - 11:51am

Posted by Midori Verity

Good Friday Morning Ladies!

Not exacty sure where I'm supposted to post this but I'd so appreciate you liking my FB page.  Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/zluxelife

I look forward to supporting your platform as well!

Thanks & have a fabulous weekend!

Midori Ann Verity
    midori@zluxelife.com | 888.558.2988
    zluxelife.com | Blog | Twitter
    ----------------------------------------

Craving a lifestyle with passion, sexiness, & luxury? Z'LuxeLife infuses these elements into our products and events. Join Z'Luxe, a world beyond luxury.

Tagged

Deborah Aromin Gioia De Cari Debi Silber Kristin Fraser Shayla Boyd-Gill Savor Community Leader Donna Cravotta Carrie Osgood
  • April Gregory posted on September 26, 2014

Just liked your page Midori! Happy FB Friday!!

Midori Verity posted on September 27, 2014

Thank you April! What's your FB page?

Susan Chyi posted on September 29, 2014

Hi Midori, love the idea of your business but unable to view your website, there's a syntax error.

more comments (8)
If you want to post a message to this discussion, you need to login or register >

Please Wait