Twitter Thursday Party Cafe

Want to drive massive traffic to your blog? Join this group and let's get the job done together!

Twitter Thursday November 12 Discussion has 3 message(s) - Updated on November 12, 2015 - Post a message >

• Posted by Carolyn Herfurth on November 12, 2015 - 12:20pm

Posted by Carolyn Herfurth

Do you ever completely space out something you're supposed to do? Me either ;)

Oops! I forgot to post this sooner. Sorry! Let's get the Twitter party started!

This is a great way to get your message out to bunches & bunches of peeps by having your fellow Savories share on your behalf.

Please post your tweets by adding a "message to the discussion" below - and come back and pick up tweets of others to share. Cafe is open for posts until 3pm Eastern on Thursday - and tweets should go out by Monday of next week unless you mark it urgent!

If you're new to this game, be sure to include RT @yourtwitterhandle at the beginning - or via @yourtwitterhandle at the end of your tweet. Make sure your links work. And that you're within character count.

Happy tweeting!

Carolyn Herfurth
    Business + Sales Coach | Keynote

Free LIVE sales training in NYC for service-based business owners! Click here to request your seat.

• Partners Advertise here: email us >

6_Ij4dxh-H3C9OW01sOGkj_BANNER1118 6_yLP3DnA15LJ1IbqZ7397_BANNER1164
  • Posted by Carolyn Herfurth on November 12, 2015 - 12:24pm

Posted by Carolyn Herfurth

Here you go. Thanks!

How to Close More Sales In 3 Ridiculously Simple Steps http://ow.ly/UzyFy via @carolynherfurth

Carolyn Herfurth
    Business + Sales Coach | Keynote

Free LIVE sales training in NYC for service-based business owners! Click here to request your seat.

• Posted by Cheryl Simpson on November 12, 2015 - 2:17pm

Posted by Cheryl Simpson

Here's my RT for the week, ladies. I'll be back for yours .... Thank you!

RT The #2 reason out of 10 that your resume is a failure? Generic branding. @brandyoucoach asks why blend into the woodwork? ow.ly/Uz5UI

Cheryl

Cheryl Lynch Simpson, ACRW, COPNS, G3
    • Executive Career/Job Search Coach | Resume Writer | LinkedIn Strategist | Business Ghostwriter
    • President, ExecutiveResumeRescue.com | csimpson@executiveresumerescue.com       
    • 614.891.9043 | LinkedIn/com/in/cheryllynchsimpson

If you want to post a message to this discussion, you need to login or register >

Please Wait