Workshops, Giveaways, Great Deals Cafe

In this cafe you can list workshops, giveaways (also called freebies) and great deals you are offering on your blog etc. Also, if you are LOOKING for giveaways or HAVE giveaways to offer other STS bloggers, you can list them here. If you list something, please give expiration date. Other than that, we'll see how it goes!

Free Legal Consultation Discussion has 4 message(s) - Updated on March 31, 2016 - Post a message >

• Posted by Nupur Shah on March 31, 2016 - 5:46pm

Posted by Nupur Shah

Hello Savor Sisters,

I am an attorney working with entrepreneurs, and business owners in the creative field. I advise clients on their intellectual property rights and design ironclad contracts for their business. I protect, monitor and enforce unique and valuable intellectual property rights in the form of trademarks, trade dress, copyrights and trade secrets. Here are some examples:

·  Trademarks - Brand names (“Apple”), product names (“iPad”), logos (Apple’s Apple logo), symbols, taglines (Nike’s “Just Do It”), drawings, sounds (Chime of Apple’s Mac computers powering on), colors (Christian Louboutin’s red outsoles), scents (Verizon’s “flowery musk” scent that perfumes select stores).

·  Trade Dress - Designs (Cartier love bracelet), packaging and labels (Coca Cola’s fluted bottle).

·  Copyright - Creative works, paintings, sculptures, architectural works, photographs, graphic designs, fabric designs, jewelry designs, books, written works, websites.

·  Trade Secrets - Proprietary business plans, recipes, formulae, client lists.

As a business lawyer, I advise clients on business formations, and draft and negotiate business contracts such as:

·  Licensing agreements

·  Manufacturing contracts

·  Employment agreements

·  Consulting agreements

·  Confidentiality agreements

·  Affiliate agreements

·  Terms and conditions and privacy policies for business websites

·  Design Service agreements

·  Independent Contractor agreements

I am offering a free 30 minute consultation next week. Please email me at nupur@nupurshahlaw.com if you are interested in setting up your free consultation.

Nupur Shah
    Founder
    Nupur Shah Law - For the Creative Entrepreneur
    http://www.nupurshahlaw.com

• Adrienne Dorsey posted on April 1, 2016

awesome resource, thank you!

Tiina Wilén posted on June 1, 2016

Hi Nupur, I'm in creative fields and am planning to host an event and I'm looking for a speaker to talk about trademarks etc in the design industry. I'd love to connect with you to investigate whether you would be interested in being one of our speakers! If you find this interesting please let me know! Best regards, Tiina

Nupur Shah posted on June 1, 2016

Hi Tiina! I would love to know more about your event. Please email me at nupur@nupurshahlaw.com and we can set up a call to discuss. Look forward to connecting!
    Nupur

• Partners Advertise here: email us >

6_Ij4dxh-H3C9OW01sOGkj_BANNER1118 6_yLP3DnA15LJ1IbqZ7397_BANNER1164
If you want to post a message to this discussion, you need to login or register >

Please Wait