Workshops, Giveaways, Great Deals Cafe

In this cafe you can list workshops, giveaways (also called freebies) and great deals you are offering on your blog etc. Also, if you are LOOKING for giveaways or HAVE giveaways to offer other STS bloggers, you can list them here. If you list something, please give expiration date. Other than that, we'll see how it goes!

Mindfulness for Parents - free online class *ONLY 3 spots left* Discussion has 2 message(s) - Updated on April 25, 2016 - Post a message >

• Posted by Chelle Johnson on April 25, 2016 - 7:16pm

Posted by Chelle Johnson

I’m working toward my coaching certification in mindfulness. As a project, I’ve developed a mindfulness course for parents that I’m prototyping now.

In the class you will:
     - Learn how mindfulness can improve health, emotional resilience, mental focus and life balance (all things we need more of as parents!)
     - Experience a variety of mindfulness techniques including practices you can do with your kids
     - Develop a simple mindfulness practice for yourself
    This is an interactive, experiential, online conference that you can participate in from your home or office. We’ll also have an online community so we can support each other in our practice and answer any questions that arise. This prototype course is free, but I do ask that you sincerely make a commitment to attend each weekly teleconference so that you can give me feedback. When you are ready to sign-up, email me at cjohnson@cssolutionsllc.com.

Dates: Sundays May 1, 8, 15 and 22
    Time: 2:30pm - 3:15pm Eastern
    Cost: FREE
    Deadline: register by April 28 (there are only 3 spots left)

• Naren Dhiran posted on April 10, 2017

good

• Partners Advertise here: email us >

6_Ij4dxh-H3C9OW01sOGkj_BANNER1118 6_yLP3DnA15LJ1IbqZ7397_BANNER1164
If you want to post a message to this discussion, you need to login or register >

Please Wait