Angela Jia Kim

Savor Beauty + Spa / Savor the Success - CEO + Founder
New York, NY
Angela is such a powerhouse! I love listening to her speak. Very inspiring and so happy to be a part of Savor. Thank you Angela!
endorsement posted by Sharon Middendorf on December 11, 2014
Hi Angela, What a great event last night! I'm inspired and thankful to have been able to sit a the round table with you! ;-)
Best,
Sharon
comment posted by Sharon Middendorf on June 11, 2014
Angela
Your Manifest Method has been great - the "three ships" approach has been a wonderful (and overly effective) discipline; the "three frogs" has also been a great way to structure my day (although I still dont enjoy it!) Thanks!
endorsement posted by Holly Isdale on February 8, 2014
Thank you Angela for the Savor the Success community, it has completely changed the way I view myself and business.
endorsement posted by Kenetia Lee on December 6, 2012
Just wanted to say thank you for today's Lunch & Learn. It was my first & I really 'experienced' it by having my green tea, veggie dogs & salad right at my desk. Webcam was ready too, but wasn't needed :) Appreciate the insight as only a person actually having the experience can deliver.
comment posted by Khrys Vaughan, PMP, SCSP on June 21, 2012
Just...Thank You :-)
comment posted by Keysha Davis on November 28, 2011
Thank you for the special $1 offer. What a blessing!
comment posted by Frankie Joseph on October 21, 2011
Angela, my business is kicking me in the head. I look forward, every day, to your advice and your calm resilience. Thanks for everything you do!
comment posted by April Hoy on April 5, 2011
You are someone I so look up to! I hope to some day very soon have to successful businesses. Thank you for being a hero of sorts and showing that ambition is a thing to revel in not, not be afraid of.
comment posted by Tiia Lin Secor on February 11, 2011
I love how you keep evolving the network, but holding on to the things that make this network unique! Keep surprising us and teaching us - you're amazing!

-Janet
comment posted by Janet Arnwine on October 15, 2010
Thanks so much, Angela, for the mention in the VIP email!! Much appreciated and I hope readers will benefit. =) Simla
comment posted by Simla Somturk on September 28, 2010
Hi Angela! It was wonderful to meet you at your event on Friday. I would love to feature you on my on-line magazine http://www.YourBellaLife.com as a "Woman to Watch" but wanted to connect with you hear first. Please let me know the best way to reach you and I look forward to getting to know more about you and your AMAZING mission on this planet!

~Nitika Chopra~
endorsement posted by Nitika Chopra on September 1, 2010
Angela,
Loved the Anything is Possible Session!!! I am using and loving the Om Aroma products....Although I'd love to have the mini facial everyday!
comment posted by Dawn Gepfert on August 31, 2010
Hi Angela! Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and for putting together such an incredible network! Annette was so kind to refer me to the site and though I've only just joined as a Premium Member today and still have so much to learn, I am SO excited by what I've seen and heard so far! Thanks again, and it's great to see such an amazing natural skin care line as yours, and one that's founded on the premise of safer products!
comment posted by Kristen Campbell Brown on August 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Angela! Hope you enjoy your special day! :-)
comment posted by Laura Cirra on March 26, 2010
Hi Angela! For some reason I can't find the message you sent when I finally joined up so I can just reply there (I guess you did it somewhere other than via my profile). Just wanted to let you know I just signed up for the Product to Marketplace workshop. Looking forward to it and to meeting you! :-)
comment posted by Monica Dennis on February 19, 2010
Yve Parker
Recently I purchased Om Aroma & Co. spa products and I love them. Also, friends who received these products as gifts also love them. They are beneficial AND luscious.
endorsement posted by Yve Parker on December 21, 2009
Hi Angela~
Stopping by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year~
May 2010 be your Best Year YET!

Much love~

Michelle~ xo
comment posted by Michelle A. DeBerry on December 19, 2009
Angela, Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the network. -Emily
comment posted by Emily Gonzales on October 2, 2009
Angela,
Question about the Holiday Catalog...For online stores, do we submit pictures of the array of products that we offer?
comment posted by Karla Trotman on September 24, 2009
Angela- Thanks so much for all your hard work for women business owners. I have passed so many of your tips on to my clients and colleagues. your work is such a gift! Thank you thank you.
comment posted by Caroline Donahue on July 22, 2009
Angela,
It's because of women like yourself that motivate me and others to pursue our dreams. Thanks a bunch.
comment posted by Denise Woods on June 23, 2009
Thanks for the encouragement! Your story is amazing!!
comment posted by Brandi Friday on April 16, 2009
Great meeting you too! Love what you are doing here at Savor...see you on May 6 if not sooner!
comment posted by Lauren Porat on April 14, 2009
Thanks so much!
comment posted by Rachel Elnar on March 31, 2009
Thanks for your positive and upbeat messages - I enjoy reading them!
comment posted by Christine Thorpe on March 12, 2009
great STS blog talk today!!! LOVE it-I'm definitely going to implement the focused 5 minutes....
comment posted by Jennifer Bartok on March 4, 2009
A skincare line? I'm hooked already! :-)
comment posted by Layla Beth Munk on February 27, 2009
Angela, you are a source of endless inspiration, your project execution is flawless, and your enthusiasm is contagious!
endorsement posted by Romy Taormina on February 20, 2009
At the risk of sounding cliche... I LOVE the Om Aroma products!!!! My dear friend gave me a gift box for my 40th a few weeks ago, and I am SO grateful! This is NOT a paid endorsement.... I have never ever been so happy with 3 products that I felt I had to tell everyone! My little girl Alexis gets flaky skin on her hands in the winter, and resists having lotion put on. So I sneak in when she's sleeping and apply the Om Aroma Body lotion on her hands. She's happy, and I'm confident that I'm using something safe that wont irritate her. Thank You Angela!
Can we get DOG skincare please!!!!

Jennifer
endorsement posted by Jennifer Wilner on February 18, 2009
Hi Angela,

I can't believe I just read your comment from 12/08! Glad you like my work!! I'd be happy to talk to you over the phone about my graphic design and illustration services. Feel free to call me at your convenience 650.996.8390 or email me at: kim@kimberlyschwede.com :)

Kim
comment posted by Kimberly Schwede on February 18, 2009
Angela is brilliant, talented and best of all super cool! She and Marc have been an absolute pleasure to work with on the STS Facebook project and STS Expert Cafe. I'm looking forward to continuing to be a part of her incredible community and watching as her success continues to unfold... I'm positive we're going to see a lot more from this inspiring woman!
endorsement posted by Hazel Grace Dircksen on February 14, 2009
PS. Happy launching!!
comment posted by Rebecca Carlson on February 11, 2009
Thank you so much. I was wondering if it reached you yet or not. Sometimes it takes a few days. Can't wait to see your pub! ( :
comment posted by Rebecca Carlson on February 11, 2009
Thanks Angela! I am laying in my robe right:) I so wanted to go and cannot wait to hear about the info. Thank you so much for your update, Angela!
Dara
comment posted by Dara Klein on February 11, 2009
Ahhh!!! I am so excited to see the article! You just made my night and now I'm positively buzzing with excitement! Thank you for all your encouragement and positive feedback- it's unbelievable what we're doing here @ STS!!
comment posted by Dara Klein on February 8, 2009
PS. We are always featuring new organic products in PD. Do you offer cosmetic and skin care? In the Spring issue we have an article called “What’s Lurking in Your Lipstick.”
comment posted by Rebecca Carlson on February 4, 2009
Hi. Thanks on several accounts. ( : I appreciate that. We are looking to bring an online version up sometime in 09, so at the very least we'll need a major web tweak. Would you like to see a copy of the magazine? We'd be happy to send you our current issue. Email me with your PO box and I'll pop one in the mail for you.
I'd love to hear what you think. ( :
comment posted by Rebecca Carlson on February 4, 2009
comment posted by Laura Cirra on January 13, 2009
N.  S
Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger... for the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs we endure help us in our marching onward. - Henry Ford

Nic
Ps. I appreciate the connection......Here's to your SUCCESS!
comment posted by N. S on January 11, 2009
Angela!! Welcome back :)
I would love to chat Monday - how's 2:30pm PST?
comment posted by Ayesha Mathews~Wadhwa on January 2, 2009
Thank you so much for your compliments on my artwork. You are such an inspiration! Thank you for setting up this site and providing us with such a fantastic forum. Loved your interview on FBN. You beamed with confidence and grace!
comment posted by Laura Cirra on December 20, 2008
Angela thank you so much for your kind words and for having me on the show. It was a lot of fun. You are a class act and I will continue to promote you and STS however I can! ~Jackie
comment posted by Jackie Nees on December 18, 2008
Angela Jia Kim has been a stellar professional from day one of our connecting. Our two businesses, Savor the Success and Woman2Woman Business had a certain synergy that it just made good sense to collaborate. I have been impressed with her zest for life, she puts that same energy and heart into her businesses and everything & everyone that she touches. I feel blessed to have met her.

-Janet Arnwine
Publisher/CEO
Woman2Woman Business Magazine
endorsement posted by Janet Arnwine on December 13, 2008
Thank you Angela! It is amazing to be a part of this group!
comment posted by Payson Cooper on December 11, 2008
Angela is an amazing entrepreneur and an inspiration for so many young women. Keep up the great work Angela!
endorsement posted by Patricia Lee on December 11, 2008
Angela is such an inspiration to women everywhere!! It's been such an honor to work closely with her. She created an amazing product in Om Aroma. And now, Savor the Success is helping women everywhere find their true callings. Thank you Angela!!
endorsement posted by Danielle Bobish on December 10, 2008
Angela is one of the most amazing women I have met. Her energy and enthusiasm is unparalleled and her dedication to building a network for women entrepreneurs is absolute - like she has found one of her main life purposes. I'm also an Om Aroma user and LOVE the product.
endorsement posted by Payson Cooper on December 10, 2008
Thank for your your kind comment, Angela! And thank you for starting STS. It is fast becoming my favorite home on the internet. The energy, radiance, and the interface, is irresistible.

Thank you for asking about my book. I've been remiss in setting up my profile or signature with the book's details. (I'm learning my way around here.) My book is available through Amazon and other fine booksellers, through the internet or in-store ordering.
comment posted by Diana Hathaway Timmons on December 8, 2008
Hi Angela, thanks for the message.

Amy is my 4 1/2 year old baby! Nothing keeps me sane like big brown doggy eyes asking only for playtime.

I was working on an information site for women when I found STS. I have abandoned that project as you have done such a fabulous job.

I have set a personal goal to recruit 100 members to the Cafe I started. Because in person marketing is so difficult for me (stripped of my professional persona, I'm still the ugly duckling) I have vowed that at least 25 of these will be women entreprenuers in my hometown that I do not already know and with whom I talk in person. STS and my goal fit perfectly with my role as a newly appointed member of the Missouri Women's Council; a state council that seeks to help women be business owners.
comment posted by Janet Bandera on December 8, 2008
So looking forward to meeting you too! I'm just getting my feet wet here but see so much potential for learning and sharing with the other ladies. Thanks for creating STS!
endorsement posted by Patricia Lee on December 6, 2008
What can I say... she's the best!
endorsement posted by The Moderator Pup on December 4, 2008
Great Angela! Baby Phat huh!? You are doing it! I am excited for you. Maybe I will come to New York so I can get a goodie bag.:)
comment posted by Michelle Oliver on November 26, 2008
Hi Angela! I'm so grateful you found me, and invited me to STS.

STS is THE entrepeneurial networking site that works! Thank you so much for all your suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fondly, Jennifer
comment posted by Jennifer Wilner on November 26, 2008
Hi Angela,

One of your members says she loves STS. Read about it here:

Also, been meaning to tell you that I love the photo of you and your husband that you use at Twitter. You're so pretty and he's so handsome!

Happy day!

dM
comment posted by Donna Maria Coles Johnson on November 25, 2008
Thanks Angela for checking in and for all the great work you are doing with STS! I absolutely love meeting the great ladies that are here and the terrific info we share. Yes, look for us in Mama Diva's Holiday Guide...this December. Best, Lisa
endorsement posted by lisa robbins on November 22, 2008
Absolutely loving the Om Aroma products!
endorsement posted by Spirit Demerson on November 19, 2008
What a bright and beutiful smile you have. Your eyes light up your page! It would be a pleasure to some day meeting you. If you can, stop by my page!
Take care and continued success!
Mary
comment posted by Mary Rodriguez on November 3, 2008
I was watching "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style" yesterday afternoon and halfway through realized it was YOU!!! Angela, you have inspired me to so much through that episode you have no idea.... Congrats on the show, it was a success - I'm sure you've inspired hundreds, if not thousands of women who are entrepreneurs/moms/wives/everything else! You are beautiful Angela and what's inside definitely comes through to the outside. KUDOS!
comment posted by Anastasia Williams on October 26, 2008
Umm, can we discuss the Extrait de Caviar eyecream? Amazing! Seriously..my eyes are all silky and soft. And the smell is out of this world. Love it.
endorsement posted by Sarah Jackson on October 25, 2008
I watched you on Tim Gunn's Guide to style, looked up your skincare website, and that brought me here! And I am so excited about this resource. As a business owner, I am very excited that you have started this to help us all along the way.
comment posted by Amy Pooker on October 13, 2008
So, I finally got to TIVO and watch the episode. Angela, you are gorgeous and I am sooooo jealous of that Reem Acra (sic) dress that you wore to the PR event - all I can say is gorgeous and just my style if you ever decide you want to get rid of it (wink wink)!

I must say that you were beautiful before the makeover and beautiful after! I love what they did with your hair and all the clothes you chose were gorgeous!

I hope you feel great about doing it and that you look in your closet every morning and smile!

I have a personal goal this year of getting one of each of Tim's essentials, the good stuff, not the junk I normally by! Maybe someday I'll have a closet like yours!

Here's to looking good!

A
comment posted by Andrea Howard on October 11, 2008
Hey Ms. Angela, I really enjoyed "meeting" you on Tim Gunn's Guide to Style last night!! You are such a hottie-- before and after! I confess that I, too, was a slave to the babydoll dress....but who knew what a great body you were hiding? Of course, Professor Tim!! & Gretta the Great!

He has really changed my whole mindset on fashion/proportion,/fit, etc. and just positively influenced all of my daily outfit choices. It seemed like you were having such a great time and that's half the battle!

Congrats on the makeover!! and the launch of your luxury line!!
Continued success and best always,
Sony H.
comment posted by Sony Heron on October 10, 2008
Angela: Thanks so much for your great service. It is invaluable to women like me who are building their business and making connections.
comment posted by Jacqueline Wales on October 10, 2008
Hey--is the social networking teleconf still happening? Thought I'd signed up, but did not receive call-in info.
comment posted by Alisa Bowman on October 9, 2008
Ka Ron Dove
Angela,

Congratulations on all your hard work! Thank you for creating such a amazing network; And the great information that you consistently pass on to other women like myself is wonderful.
comment posted by Ka Ron Dove on October 8, 2008
Angela,
Your promo for the show looks so fun!! Congrats on your makeover!
xoxo Nicole
comment posted by Nicole Dunn on October 8, 2008
Angela -
Great interview with Fox! Congrats on the great PR and branding! Just wanted to add my kudos!
Andrea
comment posted by Andrea Howard on September 26, 2008
Thanks for your comment! I have been doing Facebook ads and they really have not yielded much. I need to explore Trade Shows..but given we are on a tight budget they can be very expensive..Do you know of a good website that i can review for finding the trade shows....

Right now I'm am really at a loss as to how to convert my conversation rates to sales without breaking the bank which is what I have been doing with Google and Facebook
comment posted by Sonia Gupta on September 22, 2008
Thank you for the blog kudos! Thank for such a wonderful meeting place!
comment posted by Dawn Smith on September 21, 2008
Yes, I will have my radio show on the website too. I will have advertisers and all! Another company under the The Oliver Group, LLC.
comment posted by Michelle Oliver on September 16, 2008
Hello Angela,
I just got it and I have to download the music. It will be jazz, neo-soul and poetry. I wanted to cut out the middleman I was working with. And I thought if he could do it surely I could. My goal is to have it up and running by next month. The url is http://www.thenoteradio.com. Also, I have an interview with Cyrus Chestnut the jazz piano player and Jon Goode the Emmy Nominee, poetry writer. I am so excited. When I get more info I will let you know. I would also like to have you on my radio show as well. I will give you the details in another email. Thanks again for asking.

MO
comment posted by Michelle Oliver on September 16, 2008
Oh and Angela, I hope tonight was a success! Wish I could have been there...but Philly is a great city too!
comment posted by Andrea Howard on September 15, 2008
Thanks for the good wishes Angela, and for visiting my blog! I don't know how you make time to respond to everything!!!
comment posted by Andrea Howard on September 15, 2008
Ok, so are we not discussing the fact that I've seen you all over Bravo! HOW IS TIM GUNN?! I'm so jealous I can't stand it!
comment posted by Sarah Jackson on September 15, 2008
Wow, your dog, Ella is seriously adorable! Is she on Dogbook on Facebook? We love adding Duncan's pics and connecting with other pups this way.... Duncan just passed 100 friends on Facebook! It's so funny watching his news feed because it says things like "Izzy was petted by...." or "Bella went to the park..." you read these stories and laugh, then go back to your own news feed and realize it would probably sound just as silly to you dog ;D
comment posted by Hazel Grace Dircksen on September 5, 2008
y yiy
Hi Angela,

Last nights teleconference was incredible. I had no idea what to expect and have just signed up for the 3 week class. I would love your help with what types of questions to ask.

Take care,

Gillian
comment posted by y yiy on August 27, 2008
Hi Angela,

Thank you for the wonderful comment about my video! This is a fab website, and I'm spreading the word to all my women entrepreneurial friends!

My best,
Anne :-)
-----
Anne Roos
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos
"Beautiful music!"--United Airlines Inflight Music Service
Author of "The Musician's Guide to Brides" Published by Hal Leonard Books
comment posted by Anne Roos on August 27, 2008
Hey there...yeah, that's my friend Donna's pic. I kinda like it! We took a few shots on a coffee break from the office. I'd love to do more and she wants a lot of practice, so this works out beautifully!
comment posted by Sarah Jackson on August 23, 2008
Hi Angela,
Thanks for the beautiful comment and the FAB Web site!!
I LOVE being here! :)
You're gorgeous and we all want to stay young forever, so I'll send ya one of the first copies of my book, autographed!
comment posted by jackie Silver on August 22, 2008
Angela, thanks for creating such a great site. Somebody FINALLY created a place online where professional and social networking combine to make great business connections!!!
comment posted by Anastasia Williams on August 11, 2008
Hi Angela,

I love the message board! Congratulations on another beautiful component to the site. Also, did you notice the new cafe I started (Back to School)? Hopefully, it will be a great forum for women in the community considering whether or not to go back to school.
comment posted by Natalia Oberti Noguera on August 8, 2008
Hi Angela,

I love Savor the Success' online platform. Congrats on a chic layout! I'm just about to add an I Wish comment.
comment posted by Natalia Oberti Noguera on August 4, 2008
Hi Angela,

It was a great idea to start this amazing network! There's definitely a need in this market for places where women can share and help each other grow their businesses. Thanks. =)
comment posted by Alexandra Mihaescu on July 29, 2008