Angelique Rewers

The Corporate Agent - CEO
Cockeysville, MD
Angelique is a fabulous consultant and her expertise in working with corporate clients has been invaluable to my business. I highly recommend Angelique for any business owner who is looking for proven strategies to connecting with corporate decision-makers and securing corporate contracts.
endorsement posted by April Choulat on January 28, 2014
I attended Angelique's 2 day "Get Corporate Clients Now" intensive recently near Washington, DC. What a great two days of learning and networking. I am so excited to implement Angelique's tips to get corporate clients. If you are ready to sell to the corporate market, I encourage you to take advantage of Angelique's resources, products and live events. She's amazing!
endorsement posted by Amanda Miller Littlejohn on November 4, 2012
Wow!, thank you so much Rosemary!!! What a wonderfully kind thing for you to say!!!!
comment posted by Angelique Rewers on April 27, 2012
In 22+ years in Corporate Marketing and Communications I don't think I have EVER met a woman more "on her game" than Angelique. She is smart and entirely results oriented. She is also funny and very knowledgable! Don't ask her, "How much?", just ask her, "When can you start?".
endorsement posted by Rosemary Camposano on April 27, 2012
Thanks, Katrina! Most appreciated! And those corporate $$$ are waiting. :-)
comment posted by Angelique Rewers on March 29, 2012
I just listened to Angelique over a Lunch and Learn and in less than an hour I have 4 solid action steps for landing corporate clients!

Thanks so much!