I have worked with Fabienne, and implementing her programs has had an immediate impact on my business. She is a warm, loving, spiritual entrepreneur.
endorsement posted by Jean Kristensen on November 10, 2013
I recently attended Fabienne's workshop in Boston, MA - she was a superb speaker to a packed house. We were given many resources, tools, inspiration, and motivation. She has a great deal to offer and vast experience as a coach. Many of her members were participants and great stories were shared! Highly recommended!
endorsement posted by Susan Curry on May 29, 2013
Loved working with Fabienne as part of her Gold Mastermind program!
endorsement posted by Diana G. Blanco on March 28, 2013
Fabienne gives great advice on how to increase one's business and Get More Clients. I have already seen an increase in my business by following her free advice, and am excited to learn more when I attend her Client Attraction workshop next week.
My big regret, is that I didn't know what I now know, sooner.
endorsement posted by S D B on April 18, 2012
I am doing the Client Attraction Home Study Course. Started in the middle of February by reading the whole manual first, and now going through each section, and implementing each step into my business.
So far, its been an AWESOME journey of having a great and knowledgeble mentor along side with you. Yes, I'm at the beginning stages of my business, but I am much further I would say, than I was last year. I revamped my whole business and began with the website(www.VedicImage.com ) and Im really understanding how to market myself and my company in a true authentic way. Everyday I plug Fabienne in-- Her CD and her Inner Circle classes online. She's a great motivator and she teaches in " lay-mans-term" which I needed. No fancy words, or charts of complicated formulas or guessing games. She gives it straight and understandable way---And I seriously appreciate this. Im a visual learner, and how she teaches really helps me to implement her steps faster, than others I have tried and their stuff is collecting dust on my shelf. Another thing, I dont feel stupid or feel like Im being rushed! For me and my situation, I cannot move that quickly, I go with a pace, thats why I like her systems, and i can check each one and feel accomplished everyday!
Thank you Fabienne, I am truly thankful.
endorsement posted by Najaam Lee on March 25, 2011
I started with the Client Attraction "Quick Start" ebook and am now in the Inner Circle. I have to say that Fabienne is the real deal. She's intuitive and thoughtful. Her systematic approach to running a successful, heartfelt business is really fantastic. I'm looking forward to a fabulous 2011 due to Fabienne's systems!
comment posted by Cam Pietralunga on December 29, 2010
Fabienne's Client Attraction system and online community are fabulous, I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a systematic way to fill your practice with clients!
endorsement posted by April Choulat on July 26, 2010
I am currently taking Fabienne's Client Attraction Bootcamp. The lessons and the assignments are just what I need to jump start my business by attracting clients effortlessly. Fabienne has so much energy and passion and I look forward to leaning all that I can from her.
endorsement posted by Jaime White on May 12, 2010
Thank you for connection Fabienne!
comment posted by Natalja Millsap on April 6, 2010
Great to meet you and connect.
Take Care,
Norma
endorsement posted by Norma Simon on September 8, 2009
Hi Fabienne,
Thank you for reaching out to connect with me. I look forward to meeting you in person at a Savor event as well as learning more about your business.
Best,
Ann
comment posted by Ann Greenberg on September 8, 2009
Thanks for the connection! I'm looking forward to learning more about your business and you!
comment posted by Kirstie Freimuth on August 24, 2009
Fabienne is such a smart and savvy business woman! I have been following her teachings for quite some time now and am well on my way to building a successful business. All because of her generosity AND her awesome Client Attraction System! Love it!
endorsement posted by Wendy Robinson on July 20, 2009
Thanks for the connection~
I look forward to getting to know you and your business~
Have a happy day~

Michelle~ xo
comment posted by Michelle A. DeBerry on July 13, 2009
Fabienne Frederickson is amazing! I purchased her Client Attraction System and was impressed with the amount of information provided, the overall quality of the product, the systematic complete one step at a time before moving on to the next approach, and just the fact that Fabienne has a communication style that really resonates. You sense that she really understands your struggle because she struggled herself when first starting out.

As a virtual assistant, one of the things I work very hard to instill in my clients is the importance and value of systems. By using Fabienne's Client Attraction system, I have learned some things to help me operate my business more efficiently. I've been able to implement what I've learned to more effectively service clients and am looking forward to developing some proprietary systems. My goal is to move from having a full-time job and part time business to having a full-time business. I am sure with the help of Fabienne's system, it will happen.

Thank you Fabienne for not only understanding the struggle, but in showing us there is a way to move past the struggle and be successful if you are committed to doing so.
endorsement posted by Rosalind Harris CPS/CAP on July 10, 2009
H Raven Rose
Fabienne's Client Attraction Home Study System™ is brilliant (just like her). I love the step-by-step process and easy to follow worksheets. I bought her system in 2007. Gratitude and blessings to you, Fabienne.
endorsement posted by H Raven Rose on July 6, 2009
Hi Fabienne,

Thanks for the connection request. I look forward to hearing from you soon and possibly working with you.

Regards,

Rose Stanislaus
endorsement posted by Rosemarie Stanislaus on June 11, 2009
Hi Fabienne! What a beautiful name. Thanks so much for the connect! Your business sounds very interesting....Happy to make your acquaintance.
comment posted by JoAnn Takushi on June 5, 2009
Basmatie Littles
HI,

Thank you so much for the invite.

Blessings,