Words cannot accurately express how amazingly talented and brilliant Melissa is. I am so beyond grateful for her and the work that she does. She totally has turned my business into everything I have ever dreamed!

xoxo
endorsement posted by Genavieve Shingle on January 14, 2014
Melissa is one amazing PR rockstar! She's amazing and knows her craft well. Never short of ideas, knowledge or encouragement, I absolutely adore Melissa and have enjoyed working with her.
endorsement posted by Rita Cheng on May 2, 2013
Melissa Cassera posted on May 2, 2013

awww...thanks Rita! :-)

"Thank you Melissa for connecting with me. I can't wait until October 27, 2011 and working with you personally in the very near future.:)"
comment posted by Jeannine Cavallo on October 24, 2011
Thanks for the coaching the other day. Can't wait to get going on all the juicy stuff we talked about. It's a little annoying how talented and smart you are. :)
comment posted by Angela Jia Kim on July 23, 2011
Thank you Melissa. It is a pleasue connecting with you. Feel free to visit my websites at http://www.cynthiapatterson.net or http://www.ithadtohappen.com.

Take care,
Cynthia
endorsement posted by Cynthia Patterson on January 20, 2011
Melissa Cassera is gifted at navigating the PR world. With a warm and friendly smile, she has the answers to all of your PR questions. She so easily lifts the cloud of confusion. It is obvious to all who know her, how passionate she is about all the facets of her business.
Thank you Melissa for all of your helpful PR tips!...they WORK!
endorsement posted by Lisa Gundersen ~ Umansky on June 26, 2010
Diligent, creative and highly resourceful are just a few descriptions of my working experience with Melissa. Every moment has been a complete ( and successful ) pleasure.
endorsement posted by Heather Manley on June 23, 2010
Melissa Cassera knows exactly what you need to do! Whether it’s crafting an effective pitch or teaching you how to be your own PR expert, Melissa is brimming with ideas, recommendations and solutions. She is a wonderful teacher! Melissa has such a clear and succinct way of explaining things, you will know exactly what you need to do and she is a delight to work with!
endorsement posted by Pamela ~ on May 15, 2010
Dr Jacqueline Owusu
Thank you Melissa for connecting with me. I am new at all of this and I am trying to navigate myself through all this information.
Dr Jackie
endorsement posted by Dr Jacqueline Owusu on April 3, 2010
Melissa Cassera is excellent at supporting her clients as they move toward their goals. She is professional, warm and has a knack for creating great pitches for the media.

I highly recommend her!
endorsement posted by Karol Ward on August 7, 2009
I had the pleasure of working with Melissa when she provided her "Story Spinning" service for me and my business. She was so easy to talk to and I felt like I was talking to a friend. She took our conversation that day and turned it into a powerful testimonial that I was able to use on multiple platforms and levels. She is an extremely creative and talented writer and I hope we have an opportunity to work together again in the future.
endorsement posted by Rebecca Buscemi on July 18, 2009
Thank you looking forward to network with you, visit my profile, I like you profile
Thandi Zulu
endorsement posted by Thandi Zulu Alexander on July 6, 2009
Thanks for the add~ :)
Happy Summer 2009~
comment posted by Michelle A. DeBerry on June 28, 2009
thank you. I have been enjoying your blog post!
comment posted by Nicole Ohebshalom on June 24, 2009
Want to endorse Melissa's wonderful story spinning skills. She helps put the best you out there!
comment posted by Gwendolyn Gardner on June 12, 2009
Valeria hi
It's Val from ValSecrets.com . I'd love to connect with you.
endorsement posted by Valeria hi on June 1, 2009
Melissa did an amazing job with the Style for Grace Story Spinning session. She deserves so much credit for preparing Style for Grace for the Savor Rock the World VIP Media event. I would recommend her to anyone! She will spin your story in an instant!
endorsement posted by Aimee LaLiberte on May 26, 2009
Melissa did a fabulous job of setting up the interviews I requested to do with the Savor the Success community at the Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World NYC event. Maximized my time and effectiveness during a whirlwind tour to NYC.
endorsement posted by Lori Webb on May 23, 2009
Melissa is awesome as a PR professional AND a friend!! I highly recommend her!!
endorsement posted by jackie Silver on May 12, 2009
I did my Story Spins with Melissa and she is TERRIFIC! Creative, enjoyable to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend her Story Spin offer!
endorsement posted by Jill Raff on May 1, 2009
Melissa,

I am telling every woman in business I know that she needs to talk to you. I am so impressed with the results of the "Story Spinning" session you offered me a couple weeks ago. Your interviewing process made me feel like you were truly curious to know more about me and that you were committed to bringing out the most interesting aspects of who I am. You are engaging, easy-going and professional.

What wowwed me the most was that the story angles and pitch letters you created as a result of our "Story Spinning" session made me feel like you knew me as well as my best friends know me. Reading your words made me feel like I was looking in the mirror and seeing my real self. You captured the essence of what is most important to me as a woman and a businessperson.

I am so excited to pitch this really cool, interesting person you helped me see to the press! Your help is giving me a new-found confidence to approach people and share my story.

I am truly grateful and think that all businesswomen who read this should take advantage of your "Story Spinner" session. What an incredible value for a few bucks!

You are a gem.

Warmly,

Lara Galloway
The Mom Biz Coach
lara@mombizcoach.com
endorsement posted by Lara Galloway on March 25, 2009
I just went to your website and signed up for your newsletter.
I am looking around NYC right now for this type of info.
Keep me posted on your book!

thanks!
comment posted by Donnella Tilery on December 28, 2008
Hi Melissa and thanks for connecting with me. I look forward to learning more about you and your business. Take care and Happy Holidays, xoxo-pm
comment posted by Posh Mama on December 23, 2008
Hi Melissa,

Great stuff on your blog! Feel free to check out mine as well at http://celticharpmusic.blogspot.com and http://whatsupwiththatgig.blogspot.com. I may contact you about publicity...Do you work with musicians?

My best,