Melody Stevens

Academy of Music and Dance & Mozarts and Einsteins Preschool - Founder and CEO
Brooklyn, NY
Melody provides dynamic, attentive leadership and support to Savor the Success members in New Jersey. Special thanks to Susan for all her help as well!
endorsement posted by Janice Dru on October 7, 2012
Melody is, in a word, amazing. In just 2 sessions with her, I've already experienced a mental shift and started making tangible changes in my time management. I can feel a different energy around the choices I'm making in my business, and it feels great! She keeps me accountable and brings a fresh (and very experienced) perspective to my challenges. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed, over-scheduled, or 'chaotic', I highly recommend working with Melody immediately. She will change your life!
endorsement posted by Kendra Coppey Fitzgerald on September 13, 2012
Melody is great at helping you identify the root of your issues and then create a plan to solve them! She shares her own struggles and lessons learned which is extremely helpful. Melody helped me with reorganizing and delegating to my employees, which has resulted in a more efficient Grapeseed Co. team and even freed up my time! She was also very savvy in aiding me in communication and re-negotiation of a lease on one of our stores. I highly recommend Melody; she IS the Time Millionaire and can help you to be too!
endorsement posted by Kristin Fraser on August 7, 2012
Melody Stevens is an amazing business coach and mentor. Not only has my business almost doubled since working with her this year, my attitude about my company, about money, and my self-confidence has grown by leaps and bounds. Her support is priceless and her advice spot on. Sign up for her Time Millionaire Tips and plan to visit her booth at Rock the World!! You are a Rock Star, Melody!!
endorsement posted by Dylan Glanzer on April 15, 2012
Melody, Melody! She's my business coach extraordinaire. Kind, specific, clear, inspired. What I adore is that she absolutely gets me, and my business--probably better than I do! In the months we've been working together, my work is really turning around and getting major traction.
endorsement posted by Gay Edelman on February 27, 2012
Melody is amazing! I was so inspired by her words that even during a friendly phone conversation I was jotting down things she was saying! She has a beautiful way of inspiring others and loves to share her gift with all she encounters.
endorsement posted by Janelle Alex on November 15, 2011