Michelle A. DeBerry

Corcoran - NYC Real Estate - Licensed Agent
New York, NY
Hey Michelle, thanks for connecting! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better after our brief intro at RTW :)
comment posted by Rhett Templeton on June 3, 2010
glad we're connected! love your profile picture :-)
comment posted by Fern Carbonell on February 9, 2010
Lovely conencting with you Michelle. Looking forward to possibly working with you.
comment posted by Yetunde Taiwo on November 7, 2009
Namaste Michelle,

I look forward to getting to know you as well!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

Blessings,

Tayelor
comment posted by Tayelor Kennedy on October 24, 2009
NA NA
Hi Michelle...Thank you for the connection. I look forward to networking with you!
comment posted by NA NA on October 24, 2009
Yvette M.
I am looking forward to networking with you as well
comment posted by Yvette M. on October 24, 2009
Hello Michelle,
Well, I have just been having a wonderful day and your wonderful compliment made it that much better! And you have such a great outlook! Thanks for connecting!
-Andria
comment posted by Andria Lavine on October 23, 2009
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your comments and compliments!
LOVE your name: DEBERRYBEST HA!!!
With a name like that how can you fail :) Very Clever.
Have a Diva Day!
Jennifer
comment posted by Jennifer Kirkwood on October 23, 2009
Tanisha Marshall
Great to connect with you Michelle!
comment posted by Tanisha Marshall on October 22, 2009
Thanks for the sweet note! I'd love to discuss what we can do for you when you're ready!
Have a beautiful day,
Maria
comment posted by Maria Olsson-Tysor on October 22, 2009
Thanks for the connection Michelle and the kinds words. I look forward to getting to know more about you and your business.

Have a wonderful day,
Angela
comment posted by Angela Halloran on October 6, 2009
Thanks for the connection Michelle. I've been away from STS for a little while - glad to be back. I look forward to getting to know you and your business. Have a great day!!!
comment posted by Deanna Collins on September 23, 2009
Lisa Elia
Thanks, Michelle. I see that you're training for the marathon. Good for you! That's an amazing undertaking.
Enjoy your weekend!
comment posted by Lisa Elia on August 8, 2009
My sister, Michelle DeBerry of http://www.deberrybest.com (who is also an STS premium member!) is my bestest friend and has a big hand in my company's immediate success. HUGE! I couldn't have gotten this far in just 6 short weeks without her constant support and direction (she’s a business/life coach whose mission is inspiring success and fulfillment). I sold out of the first installment of my debut collection immediately, was just featured on http://www.sliceofstyle.com (direct link: http://sliceofstyle.com/be-a-star-necklaces/) and am currently showcasing my “Be A Star!” neckpieces at Magaschoni (the fashion powerhouse) in both their East Hampton and Southampton boutiques! I am also excited for the upcoming spotlight in the Hamptons magazine Luxury issue on August 14th! This is all in addition to burgeoning online sales and my participation in various upcoming charity events and trunkshows!

My sister and I were power collaborating over coffee at Starbucks only several months ago and we both prayed together about finding our niches to really reach people on a grand level and to inspire them to greatness. Well, we both just launched our businesses together and they have really taken off!

The bigger picture goal for us is in having my company, ALLURE DECOR Custom Designed Signature Adornments, converge with my sister’s company, DEBERRYBEST LLC, so that we may work in tandem to inspire people on a huge level. I know that my charitable arm is the key to reaching people on a huge scale which is my passion: giving back to communities in need. I see TV in our future as we are both dynamic women with incredible energy, drive, passion and charisma and we absolutely crack each other up in “keeping it real.” I always say, if people could really see what we do in a day they would be absolutely DIZZY! We're happy to put it all our there to inspire others: the good, the bad and the sometimes ugly (I am SCARY MARY when I wake up but have perfected the 10 minute miracle makeover!!)

When you surrender to the universe to find and fulfill your purpose, truly amazing things can and will happen. I can testify to that! I want to inspire faith and belief in yourself and your life’s purpose in others and my sister has the same goal but has the tools to lead others and keep them on track. She's done wonders for me but hey, I'm biased!

Go Misha go! and remember to be "DEBERRYBEST!"
endorsement posted by Adrienne Hoban on August 5, 2009
Hi Michelle! Nice to connect with you ;)
comment posted by Melissa McDowell on July 30, 2009
Thank you for reaching out. Looking forward to connecting!
comment posted by Inna Shamis Lapin on July 29, 2009
Hi Michelle, So nice to meet you! I look forward to connecting with you soon .
comment posted by Bridget B. Hawkins on July 29, 2009
It's great to connect with you. It sounds like you have a fascinating and rewarding business. You actually may be a perfect match for one of my upcoming business endeavors. I will contact you when I have more of a plan to present to you!
comment posted by Amy Pooker on July 5, 2009
Thanks for connecting!
comment posted by Annette Frey on June 29, 2009
thanks for the connection!
comment posted by Melissa Cassera on June 27, 2009
it's great to meet you here! looking forward to connecting too
comment posted by Nicole Ohebshalom on June 15, 2009