Nicole Sherwin

Green Lounge Experience / Celebrity Soul - President
Beverly Hills, CA
Nicole! Where have you been? We have missed you here at Savor. I saw you on TV recently, and you are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you can come to Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World on May 5-6 in NYC this year. I'd love to finally meet you in person. xo
comment posted by Angela Jia Kim on March 19, 2010
Thanks for the connection Nicole~
I just followed and added you on Twitter and FB~ :) Supporting my fellow Savor Lady~
Great site~
Have a Happy Day~

Michelle~ xo
comment posted by Michelle A. DeBerry on September 8, 2009
Norma has an amazing gift of psychic soul reading. Her readings are so accurate they will amaze you and guide you at the same time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
endorsement posted by Nicole Sherwin on March 21, 2009
Nicole is one of the most giving genuine people I know. She is amazing at her job and gives more than she needs too!
endorsement posted by Norma Simon on March 21, 2009
THe deadline for Gift bag opportunity is November 7th 2008. Please let me know if you are still interested in participating.

Thanks
Nicole Sherwin Green Events
nicole@nicolesherwinevents.com
comment posted by Nicole Sherwin on October 26, 2008
Nicole (I don't think Amy got the message I didn't see it on her profile page but--) we would absolutely love to be considered for your event's gift bags. Please send either Amy or I more information.

Thanks
Gena
Therapie Spa Products
comment posted by Gena Flores on October 16, 2008
Thanks Amy, I actually have an opportunity for you to get your products into the hands of 50 top business owners, celebrities and press in the eco gift bags at the Jewish American Chamber of Commerce GREEN mixer event in November. Let me know if you would like to participate and I can send you more details
comment posted by Nicole Sherwin on October 13, 2008
Your events sound fantastic. Hope we can share some great referrals!
comment posted by Amy Pooker on October 13, 2008