Savor the Success has been a place for me to learn about business and get helpful information to help me with my business. I have loved being a member for the past few years!
endorsement posted by Teri Whitchurch on October 12, 2012
Thanks for the connection Angela you are such an inspiration. Thanks for responding back to my email. I am staying positive and blessed to be having this second chance at life.
comment posted by Lisa Washington on January 22, 2010
Would like to connect with you, visit my profile, I like you profile
Join My network
Thandi Zulu
endorsement posted by Thandi Zulu Alexander on July 5, 2009
I love the video messages, keep them up!
comment posted by Rachel Elnar on May 28, 2009
Thank you for your sweet comment on my profile, and I wanted to tell you that this is the only social network into which I put any time at all. The people here are very supportive and the atmosphere (can atmosphere exist on a web site?) is incredible. You've really built a fabulous community, and I'll be recommending Savor the Success to as many women entrepreneurs as possible. I feel inspired every time I visit. I also recommended Om Aroma to my mother, and she just called yesterday to tell me how fantastic the products were. :-)
endorsement posted by Laura Jane Thompson on May 14, 2009
Congratulations on your baby news!!! Ella, I'll bet you gave them enough practice so your folks are ready to graduate to the next level ;)
comment posted by Laura Cirra on April 22, 2009
Don't know why I haven't done this until now. I recommend your site often enough and have greatly benefitted from many wonderful women here, thanks to you!
endorsement posted by Laura Cirra on April 22, 2009
It's ironic that Angela's vlog today is on customers singing their praises of your products (or services). Just last night, as I was "savoring" my experience using Om Aroma's Elixir de Beaute - Champagne Facial Cleanser: the scent that I love, the smooth feel on my face, the subtle lather created from just a tiny bit....I thought to myself, tomorrow, I will go on STS and endorse Angela's product that I truly love so others will know how great it is! Ladies, I just warn you, once you try it, you'll be addicted. :)
endorsement posted by Jill Raff on April 22, 2009
Angela & Marc,

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and yours! Thank you so much for that lovely comment and your kind words. You have been such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to what 2009 will bring!

Safe travels and warm wishes!
comment posted by Inna Shamis Lapin on December 29, 2008
I loved this event and thank you to everyone who stopped by to get a touch up! Angela, this was a fantastic evening and the surprise guest appearance from Gretta was awesome. Can't wait for the next one!
comment posted by Dara Klein on December 11, 2008
I'm so glad you built this social networking site! It's fabulous.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Anne :-)
---
Anne Roos
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos
"Beautiful music!"--United Airlines Inflight Music
comment posted by Anne Roos on November 26, 2008
Thank you Angela & Marc for Savor The Success! It is a wonderful opportunity to be part of this network. Happy Thanksgiving!
endorsement posted by lisa robbins on November 26, 2008