Susan Newman

Susan Newman Design Inc, Suzy Brandtastic, Books & Branding & Frogs Are Green - branding, brand visibility design, award winning book designer, speaker, radio host, web presence, m
Jersey City, NJ
"Working with Susan on my visual broadcasting was like having a trusted friend, with a TON of design and marketing expertise, walk me through each step of my business's image and marketing plan. I was feeling overwhelmed and exhausted when I came to her. From finding the most compelling name for my service, and how to visually organize it on my website, to how to market it to attract clients, I was confused. Susan helped me find solutions to each of these pieces in a caring, step-by-step, and straightforward way. With her guidance and by following her plan, I now know more about how to present myself and what strategies I'll use to get the word out. Susan not only helped me create my visual identity, she helped me wade through the marketing options to find what is best for my business, and we created a plan to achieve greater visibility and attract more clients. I am amazed by how many pieces of my business Susan was able to knowledgeably advise me on. I was feeling overwhelmed in my business when I began working with Susan, but with the plan we created, I feel excited and energized."
endorsement posted by Darcy Skye Holoweski on June 27, 2011
Susan has helped me take my business and expertise to the next level. She created my ideal website by easily translating my vision into something real and tangible. What I didn't know at the time I hired her, was how much she knew about SEO and that along has increased the amount of opt-ins I get. Customers can now find me! Susan also designed my book cover and it has gotten tons of compliments. Susan has many strengths but the thing that stands out the most to me is how extraordinary she is at customer service. She responds and will tirelessly until things are right. Run, don't walk, to hire Susan!
endorsement posted by Julie Steelman on May 16, 2011
Great services, let's keep in touch, always interested in branding better.
comment posted by Maryann Reid on May 10, 2011
Susan was the missing link I needed for a custom designed facebook fan page. I received quotes from other vendors to build a FB page which were comparable to the cost of building a small web site!

Susan helped me build a fantastic welcome page, create a nice sidebar, and assisted with sharing her tips and tidbits for marketing on FB. She also designed the Savor banner that appears on my profile here on STS. Her service is prompt, professional and competitively priced. I would recommend her in an instant. Thanks Susan!
endorsement posted by Justine Lackey on February 2, 2011
Susan did a fantastic job on my book design! It looks great on the inside and outside -- hurray!! Her expertise guided me through the book design process and I can say I am SO PLEASED with the beautiful result!
endorsement posted by Brandi Moore on October 31, 2010
Susan was awesome and so generous with her time and expertise. She helped me iron out some kinks in my website and blog which has helped with my SEO. I actually ranked number one in one of my searches. Because of her vast knowledge, she is able to work quickly and efficiently. I will be using her again in the future for some graphic work as well.
endorsement posted by Dawn Gepfert on August 13, 2010
Hi Susan! I can't believe all the amazing work you have done. Your website changes look great and I do hope we get an opportunity to work together. I'd love to see your frogs coming to life as a puzzle! Your design ability all the way to your eco interests give me a lot to keep up with when it comes to your business. Love it!
comment posted by Monica Dennis on May 11, 2010